Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It is one of those days!

Okay, this post shall be a little different. I thought I put in something more personal stuff here. Yesterday, was horrible, I just felt like h-e-double hockey sticks. I was like what am I doing here in this town, doing this job, and where the heck is my life going. Why does God like to play games with me, or am I being so hard-headed that I am trying to do what I want, not what God said? You know the day where you feel you are between not here, and not there yet.You do not talk to anyone about it because heck, no one really gets it, and you get some lame response that result in you wanting to just go off. But instead you smile, and say something equally lame, shake your head and move the heck on…Yes, I was there yesterday. People say, I will be there but when you cannot articulate it where they understand, or they do not get it because it takes them beyond the peaceful shores of surfaced and light stuff; not so much of being there…So, after completing my professional obligations for the night around 9pm, and preparing for a bed, I was reminded by God in way it would only make sense to me (God knows how to talk to each of us, to get our attention)…How great is His mercy toward me…He is forever faithful toward me…Always he has provides for me, when I could not see him, feel him or recognize his hand, he is always there working things out for me. Loving me and preparing me for the next phase of my life, and this disorientation is just me getting use to this new place that I am currently sit in my Christian walk. I could no longer shake my tail feather, and get what needs to be done, done. ..See, I forgot how God just shows up out of the blue, and grants sparkle of grace in my life. Then I realize, Great is His Grace and Mercy toward me with such gravity, I find tears forming in my eyes, brimming, my face warms, my vision blurs, and the droplets roll down my cheek…And I begin to ask God what, whatever you are doing in this season, please do not do it without me because of my lack of knowledge or unbelief…I receive a calm over me, and see with my heart, peace, and know if nothing else is down for me, he has done enough… I see his manifold blessings come rushing toward me of my past, my present, and my future. See, his blessings manifest daily in my spirit, and His grace is sufficient for me; I just have to believe. ..Matthew 14:25-33 - During the fourth watch of the night Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake. When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. "It's a ghost," they said, and cried out in fear. But Jesus immediately said to them: "Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid." "Lord, if it's you," Peter replied, "tell me to come to you on the water." "Come," he said. Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, "Lord, save me!" Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. "You of little faith," he said, "why did you doubt?" And when they climbed into the boat, the wind died down. Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, "Truly you are the Son of God." …Yeah, that was me too…but I am good now…I hope the next time you are where I was yesterday, you find encouragement to push through it, and not let it over take you….

No comments: