Thursday, December 31, 2009

The New year approaches-Thinking differently

As 2009 is coming to a close, I stopped a minute to contemplate what has transpired to me, my friends, this country, and those connected to me. I have concluded in my musing we need to think differently...In the bible it speaks of this- as a child, I thought as a child, but when I became man (adult), I put away childness things...You are still on milk, when you should be on meat...These verses are reminding us as we mature, we should think differently. Therefore, we should speak and act differently as we grow; it is a process...But we do not because we are not willing to understand this simple truth...See improving on what you have does not mean you are discounting the past accomplishments, but we are honoring them as we continue to grow; we use what is to as the platform, springboard for our progression. Time change but the message is the same, the delivery method and mode operation is different because the audience is different, and transformation is taking place because of it...So, asked yourself who is holding your ladder as you climb upward? never forget those below because without this individual(s), your presence circumstance would not be possible...thinking differently, i think is a must for our survival, for our progression, for our faith to thrive and love to live 

No comments: