Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Key Performance Indicators


‘I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit,  out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God.  Many will see and fear the LORD and put their trust in him.’ Psalm 40:1-4
There is not much to say after this verse for me today. It says it all. It has the key performance indicators in which we should use if we are progressing in our relationship with the Father. One waits patiently, if we cannot do that, we are already done because chaos will soon ensue. Two, as a result of you, me waiting patiently, the LORD turns to and hears our cry. He does not stop there, He lifts us out of the madness, chaos, and confusion we are in, it does not matter if we put ourself there, or someone us puts us there. Glory!! Then, he sets us free, and puts us in a safe place that is secure. Three, because he did, we have a renewing of the mind, and a have new song in our mouth. We can’t really sing a new song, unless we have an authentic new, transformed mind predicated on the God’s attention to our need, we now see. Lastly, we fear and have trust in the LORD. It changes things when the key performance indicators are in place. We choose them…

No comments: