Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Water lens and now I see clearly....

Today was not good. I have had to move beyond my emotions, my heart, and my truth. I stood and follow the rules, addressed the problems, and did the right thing. But it does not feel good. I had to encourage myself because no one gets it. Yeah, they see that there is something wrong but truth tells them, I do not want to know…I have learned more, taught more, and seen more than I care to see; all I want to do is say go away. But what really bothers me is this, the madness that is displayed is the madness produce, and reproduce by us our own creative ways. What do I mean by produced and reproduce? Well, we help to produce the madness around us by our unwillingness to face the truth, or live authentically because it is more convenient or comfortable, and we reproduce it because it is tradition and tactical is what we pursue. We forget strategic focus and push, takes us to the same place, with fewer mistakes and resulting sustainable outcome. Instead, we would rather leave things ‘as is’ nameless, unspoken issues that will work themselves out; eventually, but never do. When what really happens is we see it manifest in our madness, in our confusion, in our anger, in our disagreement, etc., and we address the symptoms but never the root of the problem. Thus, we feed the unwanted problems with our intentional actions of perpetual the half-truths, and okay-truths, and by default we create the messiness that stands before us. Why? Because we have opted for emotional driven focus over a character-driven focus, all because it quicker, and we forget this old adage – we can play now, and pay later, or we can pay now, and play later. See, in the end we all have to pay for what we created by omission or commission, by default or intent. What is the saying, consent by silence. I never wanted to be a part of that crowd, and wonder when will we finally get it – life cannot be lived in the secret rooms, the temper tantrum moments, or the hysterical days. Life has to be lived out loud where the main street meets the side streets, and we see each other for the first time. Then we know, it is really not like I thought, and life is more than what I was taught; it is bigger. It is more expansive, and living and searching beyond my life experiences, and seeking to live beyond this moment, while earnestly living out every itty miniscule of this experience right now. Breathing, refreshing myself, in the newness of truth, and basking in the warm glow of it is bigger than me but I have a part to play. Because the world does change, when one person with a pure heart, unselfish vision, and inclusive approach stands unabashed and real for all to see…Well, this is not found in a text book, scholarly research, well written book, or in the hallow halls of academia…It is found in living the life one day at a time as Christ asked, knowing trusting, obeying, through the tears allows one to see, what clear unwatered eyes dared not to see clearly….1 Cor. 2:9 - But as it is written: "Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him." (21st KJV)

No comments: