Thursday, October 28, 2010

For your remembrance....

A strong person knows how to keep their life in order. With tears in their eyes they still manage to say "I'm ok", and know in their soul God is good. Realizing change is coming because HE sees your faith. He is preparing you for a great transformation in your life that only comes through the same process that yields the harvest from the seed. It has to be buried, go into darkness, and transform into the thing it will become. Yet, that happens through the seed breaking out of current shell. Its like the bee who aerodynamically should not fly but God! divine design woven its existence requires it to go through the struggle. The struggles, the working of the wings so that they are strengthen and strong enough to sustain; allowing the bee to fly. So, must it be done in nature, so must it be done with man. If we keep moving like the bee and let go in the natural order of the seed, we will find hard times are over. See in those crucial and pivatol moments, what we desire to not take part in, we need to realize God is trying to get us to let go, and let God. For He will heal all that is reveal, address all that is confronted, and restore all that needs repairing. We just have to keep the faith and trust that Great truly is His Mercy toward us, day after day, after day. Even when we do not think He is there he is because when we cannot see and feel God. We must know, HE sees and feels us, and we are not forgotten. As my pastor says, it is in the book –
Jer 51:52-53 - I know, but trust me: The time is coming" —God's Decree—"When I will bring doom on her no-god idols, and all over this land her wounded will groan. Even if Babylon climbed a ladder to the moon and pulled up the ladder so that no one could get to her. That wouldn't stop me. I'd make sure my avengers would reach her." God's Decree, (MSG) and we cannot forget Psalm 139:7-12 - Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend to heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the dawn, If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea, Even there Your hand will lead me, and Your right hand will lay hold of me. If I say, "Surely the darkness will overwhelm me, and the light around me will be night," Even the darkness is not dark to You, and the night is as bright as the day darkness and light are alike to You (NASB). Believe and receive what God has for you, and see what the end gonna be!...You choose!!

No comments: