Thursday, November 12, 2009

Perfect Trust

Romans 8:25 - But if we hope for what we do not see, with perseverance we wait eagerly for it. (HCSB)

Perfect trust moves us beyond the grin-and-bear-it mode, and the just get along attitudes. It, perfect trust, means we remain in the position of waiting with open hearts, open hands, and open arms. For the revelation has come to us, I am dependent on the faith in the father, I will not be consume in fret or tempt to relent. I will submit the simple phrase as my mantra – For God to increase, i must decrease – as I am await the touch from the Father. To receive the showers of grace to comfort me; the cloak of love to reassure me, He has not forgot me; the refreshing supremely holy arms to hold me, letting me know, I am not alone, and the Master smiles upon my soul ‘do not be moved’…I know it will not be easy but I can sustain because the Sustainer has me. In the end of it all, I will see the beautiful change and like the phoenix of men, spiritually and physically, I shall live in abundance that befits me in my time according to God’s measure. Your, Grace Granter, healing hands, transforming me to Thee…Because when I thought no one was listen, paying attention, or getting me, you like the mother giving, preparing unknowingly, you were there in my presence demonstrating how faithful the Father really is to his children… For there is no one so worthy, faithful, or holy like our Father, and He always takes care of us; we just have to embrace Perfect Trust and persever...

No comments: